Public Records Request
Kentfield Fire District has several types of reports that are public records. These can be requested from our Administrative Office by sending us a Request for Records form via mail or fax.
Public records are provided in accordance with the California Public Records Act §6250 – 6276.48.
The Kentfield Fire District charges a $.15 per page fee for records.
The most common records requested are:
- Incident Report
- Fire Investigation Report
- Property Records (these records can only be viewed onsite). Please contact our Administrative Office to schedule an appointment at 415-453-7464
- If you require a type of record not listed above, please call our Administrative Office at 415-453-7464
We have several types of delivery method (fees must be paid prior to delivery):
- Inspect the records at our Administrative Office during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m, Monday through Friday. Please call 415-453-7464 to schedule an appointment.
- Pick up record copies. Please call office at 415-453-7464 to ensure the records are complete and ready for pick up.
- Mail the records. Please provide a mailing address.
- Email the records. Please provide an email address. Note that not all records are available via email.
Kentfield Fire District mailing address:
1004 Sir Francis Drake Blvd
Kentfield, CA 94904