This workshop is scheduled for Friday, February 9 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Marin Valley Community Center in Novato. This workshop is for neighborhood organizers. See attached flyer for more information.
The Kentfield Fire District and Marin Art and Garden Center are sponsoring a blood drive on Tuesday, February 20 from 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm at the firehouse located at 1004 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Kentfield, CA.
To schedule your life-saving appointment, please visit www.bloodheores.com, click “locate a blood drive” and enter Sponsor Code: Kentfield Fire or contact Erik Humber at 491-0828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments are recommended.
EVERY BLOOD DONATION SAVES UP TO 3 LIVES.
Vintage T-shirt to all donors! Donate Blood February 20-28 and receive any one of the many past Blood Centers of the Pacific t-shirts.
Complimentary treats will be provided by the Corte Madera Nothing Bundt Cakes!
See attached flyer for more details.
More Articles ...
- Letter to Kentfield & Greenbrae Residents
- SMART Train Training Incident
- Kentfield Fire District Class 1 ISO Rating
- Wildfire is Coming. Create 100 Feet of Defensible Space
- 2016 Marin County Community Wildfire Protection Plan
- Marin County Regional Fire Academy Class of 2016 Graduation
- Firefighter's Out of County Experience
- Firefighter Safety and Survival Training